Scrabble word: ESPALIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESPALIER exist?
Definitions of ESPALIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a trellis on which ornamental shrub or fruit tree is trained to grow flat
- A tree or shrub that is trained to grow in a flat plane against a wall, often in a symmetrical pattern.
- A trellis or other framework on which an espalier is grown.
- To train as or on an espalier.
- To provide with an espalier.
- verb - to furnish with a trellis
There are 8 letters in ESPALIER: A E E I L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESPALIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESPALIER plus a wildcard: ESPALIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESPALIER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESPALIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.