Scrabble word: PLEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEASE exist?
Definitions of PLEASE in dictionaries:
- verb - give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- verb - be the will of or have the will (to)
- verb - give satisfaction
- adv - used in polite request
- To give enjoyment, pleasure, or satisfaction to; make glad or contented.
- To be the will or desire of: May it please the court to admit this firearm as evidence.
- To give satisfaction or pleasure; be agreeable: waiters who try hard to please.
- To have the will or desire; wish: Do as you please.
- If it is your desire or pleasure; if you please.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give pleasure to”: was pleased by their success; a gift that would delight any child; praise that gladdens the spirit; progress that gratified all concerned; compliments that tickle their vanity.
- verb - to give enjoyment or satisfaction to
There are 6 letters in PLEASE: A E E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEASE plus a wildcard: PLEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.