Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASLEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASLEEP exist?
Definitions of ASLEEP in dictionaries:
- adj - in a state of sleep
- adj - lacking sensation
- adj - dead
- adv - into a sleeping state
- adv - in the sleep of death
- In a state of sleep; sleeping.
- Inactive; dormant.
- Indifferent: politicians who are asleep to the needs of their constituents.
- Numb: My leg is asleep.
- In or into a state of sleep.
- In or into a state of apathy or indifference.
- Into the sleep of the dead.
- adj - sleeping
There are 6 letters in ASLEEP: A E E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASLEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASLEEP plus a wildcard: ASLEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASLEEP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASLEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.