Scrabble word: CENTRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTRE exist?
Definitions of CENTRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a low-lying region in central France
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- noun - a place where some particular activity is concentrated
- noun - the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- noun - a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- noun - a building dedicated to a particular activity
- verb - move into the center
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - to place at the center (the midpoint)
There are 6 letters in CENTRE: C E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTRE plus a wildcard: CENTRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTRE
Images for CENTRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.