Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENREC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENREC exist?
Definitions of TENREC in dictionaries:
- noun - small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar
- Any of various insectivorous mammals of the family Tenrecidae, of Madagascar and adjacent islands, similar to the hedgehog but having a long pointed snout and often no tail.
- n - a mammal that feeds on insects
There are 6 letters in TENREC: C E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENREC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENREC plus a wildcard: TENREC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENREC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENREC
- tenrec ecaudatus Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- Educational resources on Streaked tenrec
- BioLib - Obrzek - tenrec ecaudatus (bodln bezocas)
- tenrecs Are Like Mini-Hedgehogs Baby Animal Zoo
- Madagascar hedgehog tenrec (Echinops telfairi)
- Kwazulu Natal South Africa A hippo in the water with two younger ...
- ACEN 2012 - Blue Spy by Havoc-The-tenrec on deviantART
- Streaked tenrec
- Difficile de caractriser Jack en une image du DA. Avec des bulles c ...
- Halo 4 Preview XBOXmag
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.