Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERECT exist?
Definitions of ERECT in dictionaries:
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- verb - cause to rise up
- adj - upright in position or posture
- adj - of sexual organs
- Being in a vertical, upright position: an erect lily stalk; an erect posture.
- Being in a stiff, rigid physiological condition.
- Wide-awake; alert.
- To construct by assembling: erect a skyscraper.
- To raise to a rigid or upright condition.
- To fix in an upright position.
- To set up; establish: erect a dynasty.
- To construct (a perpendicular, for example) from or on a given base.
There are 5 letters in ERECT: C E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERECT plus a wildcard: ERECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERECT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERECT
- Seons How long you want to erect
- erect Moss Closeup Fans Share Europe Images
- erect Type Fiber Optical Splice Closure - 24487296144 - Sijee OEM ...
- Why in the world would Queen Elizabeth visit Bush A distraction ...
- Small Bowel Obstruction Supine
- erect crested penguin
- chocolate labrador retriever erect ears hazel dog eyes dogs
- Crested Penguin Info-Facts and Photos The Wildlife
- ... During Medal Ceremony I Swear Its Not erect - Dacritics.org
- stereotype & society Media and Memory