Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERECT exist?
Definitions of ERECT in dictionaries:
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- verb - cause to rise up
- adj - upright in position or posture
- adj - of sexual organs
- Being in a vertical, upright position: an erect lily stalk; an erect posture.
- Being in a stiff, rigid physiological condition.
- Wide-awake; alert.
- To construct by assembling: erect a skyscraper.
- To raise to a rigid or upright condition.
- To fix in an upright position.
- To set up; establish: erect a dynasty.
- To construct (a perpendicular, for example) from or on a given base.
There are 5 letters in ERECT: C E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERECT plus a wildcard: ERECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERECT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.