Scrabble word: SECRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECRET exist?
Definitions of SECRET in dictionaries:
- noun - something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on)
- noun - information known only to a special group
- noun - something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- adj - not open or public
- adj - conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- adj - not openly made known
- adj - communicated covertly
- adj - not expressed
- adj - designed to elude detection
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- adj - indulging only covertly
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- adj - the next to highest level of official classification for documents
- Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
- Dependably discreet.
- Operating in a hidden or confidential manner: a secret agent.
- Not expressed; inward: their secret thoughts.
- Not frequented; secluded: wandered about the secret byways of Paris.
- Known or shared only by the initiated: secret rites.
- Beyond ordinary understanding; mysterious.
- Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a grave threat to national security.
- Something kept hidden from others or known only to oneself or to a few.
- Something that remains beyond understanding or explanation; a mystery.
- These adjectives mean deliberately hidden from view or knowledge.
- adj - kept from knowledge or view
- noun - something kept from the knowledge of others