Scrabble word: SECRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECRET exist?
Definitions of SECRET in dictionaries:
- noun - something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on)
- noun - information known only to a special group
- noun - something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- adj - not open or public
- adj - conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- adj - not openly made known
- adj - communicated covertly
- adj - not expressed
- adj - designed to elude detection
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- adj - indulging only covertly
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- adj - the next to highest level of official classification for documents
- Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
- Dependably discreet.
- Operating in a hidden or confidential manner: a secret agent.
- Not expressed; inward: their secret thoughts.
- Not frequented; secluded: wandered about the secret byways of Paris.
- Known or shared only by the initiated: secret rites.
- Beyond ordinary understanding; mysterious.
- Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a grave threat to national security.
- Something kept hidden from others or known only to oneself or to a few.
- Something that remains beyond understanding or explanation; a mystery.
- These adjectives mean deliberately hidden from view or knowledge.
- adj - kept from knowledge or view
- noun - something kept from the knowledge of others
There are 6 letters in SECRET: C E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECRET plus a wildcard: SECRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECRET
Images for SECRET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.