Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITES exist?
Definitions of RECITES in dictionaries:
- verb - recite in elocution
- verb - repeat aloud from memory
- verb - render verbally, "recite a poem"
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - specify individually
- v - to declaim or say from memory
There are 7 letters in RECITES: C E E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITES plus a wildcard: RECITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITES
- Senator Lassa recites the Pledge of Allegiance with her Senate ...
- Plan B Boehner Near Tears recites Serenity Prayer Following ...
- Urdu Hangama October 2011
- Makkah Picures- Makkah Beautiful Place
- Rohani Ilaj Islamic Book - Author Mulana Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri ...
- Jamun Benefits - Jaman Sunnat and Advantages
- An-ethnic-Rohingya-refugee-teacher-recites-holy-verses-for-students ...
- President Barack Obama recites his oath of office as first lady ...
- Aurat in Islam - Books related women Parda Fiqhi Masail and Other ...
- Scroobius Pip recites Introdiction On Mountain For Movember Poejazzi