Scrabble word: TIERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIERCE exist?
Definitions of TIERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the third canonical hour
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- Also terce (trs).
- The third of the seven canonical hours.
- The time of day appointed for this service, usually the third hour after sunrise.
- A measure of liquid capacity, equal to a third of a pipe, or 42 gallons (159 liters).
- A sequence of three cards of the same suit.
- The third position from which a parry or thrust can be made in fencing.
- An interval of a third.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion