Scrabble word: TIERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIERCE exist?
Definitions of TIERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the third canonical hour
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- Also terce (trs).
- The third of the seven canonical hours.
- The time of day appointed for this service, usually the third hour after sunrise.
- A measure of liquid capacity, equal to a third of a pipe, or 42 gallons (159 liters).
- A sequence of three cards of the same suit.
- The third position from which a parry or thrust can be made in fencing.
- An interval of a third.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion
There are 6 letters in TIERCE: C E E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIERCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIERCE plus a wildcard: TIERCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIERCE
Images for TIERCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.