Scrabble word: RECEIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEIPT exist?
Definitions of RECEIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of receiving
- noun - an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been made
- verb - report the receipt of
- verb - mark or stamp as paid
- The act of receiving: We are in receipt of your letter.
- The fact of being or having been received: They denied receipt of the shipment.
- Often receipts.
- A written acknowledgment that a specified article, sum of money, or shipment of merchandise has been received.
- A recipe.
- To mark (a bill) as having been paid.
- To give a receipt.
- verb - to mark as having been paid