Scrabble word: RECEIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEIPT exist?
Definitions of RECEIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of receiving
- noun - an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been made
- verb - report the receipt of
- verb - mark or stamp as paid
- The act of receiving: We are in receipt of your letter.
- The fact of being or having been received: They denied receipt of the shipment.
- Often receipts.
- A written acknowledgment that a specified article, sum of money, or shipment of merchandise has been received.
- A recipe.
- To mark (a bill) as having been paid.
- To give a receipt.
- verb - to mark as having been paid
There are 7 letters in RECEIPT: C E E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEIPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEIPT plus a wildcard: RECEIPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEIPT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEIPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.