Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREPIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREPIT exist?
Definitions of DECREPIT in dictionaries:
- adj - worn and broken down by hard use
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- Weakened, worn out, impaired, or broken down by old age, illness, or hard use.
- adj - worn out by long use
There are 8 letters in DECREPIT: C D E E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREPIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREPIT plus a wildcard: DECREPIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREPIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREPIT
- decrepit Buffalo Homes decrepit house
- dont know when I started to feel so decrepit. I used to think ...
- Sign up and download this decrepit Barn image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- decrepit leaning house
- decrepit House BuffaloBloodDonor
- decrepit House by cjheery on deviantART
- Sign up and download this decrepit building image for as low as 0.20 ...
- decrepit buildings
- decrepit in the Rain
- decrepit Birth Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.