Scrabble word: PREDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREDICATE exist?
Definitions of PREDICATE in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) what is predicated of the subject of a proposition
- noun - one of the two main constituents of a sentence
- verb - make the (grammatical) predicate in a proposition
- verb - affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To base or establish (a statement or an action, for example): He predicates his argument on the facts.
- To state or affirm as an attribute or a quality of something: The sermon predicated the perfectibility of humankind.
- To carry the connotation of; imply.
- To make (a term or an expression) the predicate of a proposition.
- To make a statement or an assertion.
- One of the two main constituents of a sentence, modifying the subject and including the verb, objects, or phrases governed by the verb, as opened the door in Jane opened the door or is very sleepy in The child is very sleepy.
- That part of a proposition that is affirmed or denied about the subject.
- Of or belonging to the predicate of a sentence or clause.
- Stated or asserted; predicated.
There are 9 letters in PREDICATE: A C D E E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREDICATE plus a wildcard: PREDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREDICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREDICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.