Scrabble word: CREATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREATE exist?
Definitions of CREATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make or cause to be or to become
- verb - bring into existence
- verb - pursue a creative activity
- verb - invest with a new title, office, or rank
- verb - create by artistic means
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- To cause to exist; bring into being.
- To give rise to; produce: That remark created a stir.
- To invest with an office or title; appoint.
- verb - to cause to exist
There are 6 letters in CREATE: A C E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREATE plus a wildcard: CREATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREATE
Images for CREATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.