Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERRACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRACE exist?
Definitions of TERRACE in dictionaries:
- noun - usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
- verb - provide (a house) with a terrace
- verb - make into terraces as for cultivation
- A porch or walkway bordered by colonnades.
- A platform extending outdoors from a floor of a house or an apartment building.
- An open, often paved area adjacent to a house serving as an outdoor living space; a patio.
- A raised bank of earth having vertical or sloping sides and a flat top: turning a hillside into a series of ascending terraces for farming.
- A flat, narrow stretch of ground, often having a steep slope facing a river, lake, or sea.
- A row of buildings erected on raised ground or on a sloping site.
- A section of row houses.
- A residential street on top of or climbing a slope.
- A narrow strip of landscaped earth in the middle of a street.
- To provide (a house, for example) with a terrace or terraces.
- To form (a hillside or sloping lawn, for example) into terraces.
- verb - to provide with a terrace (a raised embankment)
There are 7 letters in TERRACE: A C E E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRACE plus a wildcard: TERRACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.