Scrabble word: CAREER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAREER exist?
Definitions of CAREER in dictionaries:
- noun - the particular occupation for which you are trained
- noun - the general progression of your working or professional life
- verb - move headlong at high speed
- A chosen pursuit; a profession or occupation.
- The general course or progression of one’s working life or one’s professional achievements: an officer with a distinguished career; a teacher in the midst of a long career.
- A path or course, as of the sun through the heavens.
- Doing what one does as a permanent occupation or lifework: career diplomats; a career criminal.
- verb - to go at full speed
There are 6 letters in CAREER: A C E E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAREER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAREER plus a wildcard: CAREER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAREER
Images for CAREER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.