Scrabble word: CAREER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAREER exist?
Definitions of CAREER in dictionaries:
- noun - the particular occupation for which you are trained
- noun - the general progression of your working or professional life
- verb - move headlong at high speed
- A chosen pursuit; a profession or occupation.
- The general course or progression of one’s working life or one’s professional achievements: an officer with a distinguished career; a teacher in the midst of a long career.
- A path or course, as of the sun through the heavens.
- Doing what one does as a permanent occupation or lifework: career diplomats; a career criminal.
- verb - to go at full speed