Scrabble word: TERRACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRACES exist?
Definitions of TERRACES in dictionaries:
- noun - usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
- verb - provide (a house) with a terrace
- verb - make into terraces as for cultivation
- verb - to provide with a terrace (a raised embankment)
There are 8 letters in TERRACES: A C E E R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRACES plus a wildcard: TERRACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRACES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.