Scrabble word: SERRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERRATE exist?
Definitions of SERRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make saw-toothed or jag the edge of
- adj - notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- Having or forming a row of small, sharp, projections resembling the teeth of a saw: serrate teeth; a serrate talon.
- Having a sawtoothed edge or margin notched with toothlike projections: serrate leaves.
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 7 letters in SERRATE: A E E R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERRATE plus a wildcard: SERRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERRATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.