Scrabble word: TREASURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREASURE exist?
Definitions of TREASURE in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- noun - a collection of precious things
- verb - hold dear
- verb - be fond of
- Accumulated or stored wealth in the form of money, jewels, or other valuables.
- Valuable or precious possessions of any kind.
- One considered especially precious or valuable.
- To keep or regard as precious; value highly.
- To accumulate and store away, as for future use.
- verb - to value highly