Scrabble word: TREASURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREASURE exist?
Definitions of TREASURE in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- noun - a collection of precious things
- verb - hold dear
- verb - be fond of
- Accumulated or stored wealth in the form of money, jewels, or other valuables.
- Valuable or precious possessions of any kind.
- One considered especially precious or valuable.
- To keep or regard as precious; value highly.
- To accumulate and store away, as for future use.
- verb - to value highly
There are 8 letters in TREASURE: A E E R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREASURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREASURE plus a wildcard: TREASURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREASURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREASURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.