Is TREASURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREASURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- noun - a collection of precious things
- verb - hold dear
- verb - be fond of
- Accumulated or stored wealth in the form of money, jewels, or other valuables.
- Valuable or precious possessions of any kind.
- One considered especially precious or valuable.
- To keep or regard as precious; value highly.
- To accumulate and store away, as for future use.
- verb - to value highly
There are 8 letters in TREASURE: A E E R R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREASURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREASURE, to go: TREASURE?
Rearrange the letters in TREASURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TREASURE
7 letters out of TREASURE
6 letters out of TREASURE
5 letters out of TREASURE
4 letters out of TREASURE
3 letters out of TREASURE
2 letters out of TREASURE
Contextual use of TREASURE
What's nearby TREASURE
Lookup in Wiki for TREASURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREASURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREASURE"