Scrabble word: ERASURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERASURE exist?
Definitions of ERASURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a correction made by erasing
- noun - a surface area where something has been erased
- noun - deletion by an act of expunging or erasing
- The act or an instance of erasing.
- The state of being erased: “The powerful images of his work... punishment, mutilation, erasure” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- adj - to rub or scrape out [v ERASED, ERASING, ERASES] : ERASABLE
There are 7 letters in ERASURE: A E E R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERASURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERASURE plus a wildcard: ERASURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERASURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERASURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.