Scrabble word: REARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REARS exist?
Definitions of REARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the back of a military formation or procession
- noun - the side of an object that is opposite its front
- noun - the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- verb - to lift upright
There are 5 letters in REARS: A E R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REARS plus a wildcard: REARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REARS
Images for REARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.