Scrabble word: SIERRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIERRA exist?
Definitions of SIERRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline)
- noun - a Spanish mackerel of western North America
- A rugged range of mountains having an irregular or jagged profile.
- A Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus sierra) of the Pacific coast of tropical America.
- Nonetheless, many Californians and Nevadans in particular will be very familiar with phrases such as the Sierra Mountains.
- adj - a mountain range [n -S] : SIERRAN