Scrabble word: SIERRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIERRA exist?
Definitions of SIERRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline)
- noun - a Spanish mackerel of western North America
- A rugged range of mountains having an irregular or jagged profile.
- A Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus sierra) of the Pacific coast of tropical America.
- Nonetheless, many Californians and Nevadans in particular will be very familiar with phrases such as the Sierra Mountains.
- adj - a mountain range [n -S] : SIERRAN
There are 6 letters in SIERRA: A E I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIERRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIERRA plus a wildcard: SIERRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIERRA
Images for SIERRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.