Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: URETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does URETER exist?
Definitions of URETER in dictionaries:
- noun - either of a pair of thick-walled tubes that carry urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder
- The long, narrow duct that conveys urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder or cloaca.
- adj - the duct that conveys urine from the kidney to the bladder [n -S] : URETERAL, URETERIC
There are 6 letters in URETER: E E R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URETER plus a wildcard: URETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URETER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for URETER
- Urter Urteres
- Bedwetting Medindia
- Dairy Wives Have Nice Calves... November 2010
- Ectopic ureter Associated With a ureterocele - Elsevier Medical Images
- Opiniones de Urter
- Illustrations in Collection of Medical Illustrations Kidneys ureters ...
- ureters - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- If something blocks the ureters the urine will stop flowing and can ...
- Retrocaval ureter - Netter Medical Illustrations
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.