Scrabble word: STREAMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAMER exist?
Definitions of STREAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - light that streams
- noun - a newspaper headline that runs across the full page
- noun - a long flag
- noun - long strip of cloth or paper used for decoration or advertising
- A long narrow flag, banner, or pennant.
- A long narrow strip of material used for ornament or decoration.
- A column of light shooting across the sky in the aurora borealis.
- An extension of rays from the sun’s corona.
- A newspaper headline that runs across a full page.
- noun - a long, narrow flag
There are 8 letters in STREAMER: A E E M R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREAMER plus a wildcard: STREAMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAMER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.