Scrabble word: REAMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAMER exist?
Definitions of REAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- noun - a drill that is used to shape or enlarge holes
- Any of various tools used to shape or enlarge holes.
- A utensil with a conical, ridged projection, used for extracting citrus-fruit juice.
- noun - a tool used to enlarge holes
There are 6 letters in REAMER: A E E M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REAMER plus a wildcard: REAMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAMER
Images for REAMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.