Scrabble word: SMARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMARTER exist?
Definitions of SMARTER in dictionaries:
- adj - showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
- adj - elegant and stylish
- adj - characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- adj - painfully severe
- adj - quick and brisk
- adj - capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
- adj - characterized by mental acuity
- verb - to cause a sharp, stinging pain
There are 7 letters in SMARTER: A E M R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMARTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMARTER plus a wildcard: SMARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMARTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMARTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.