Scrabble word: TRACER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACER exist?
Definitions of TRACER in dictionaries:
- noun - an investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods
- noun - an instrument used to make tracings
- noun - (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- noun - ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
- One who is employed to locate missing goods or persons.
- An investigation or inquiry organized to trace missing goods or persons.
- Any of several instruments used in making tracings or in imprinting designs by tracing.
- A tracer bullet.
- An identifiable substance, such as a dye or a radioactive isotope, that is introduced into a biological or mechanical system and can be followed through the course of a process, providing information on the pattern of events in the process or on the redistribution of the parts or elements involved.
- verb - to follow the course of