Scrabble word: TRACER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACER exist?
Definitions of TRACER in dictionaries:
- noun - an investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods
- noun - an instrument used to make tracings
- noun - (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- noun - ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
- One who is employed to locate missing goods or persons.
- An investigation or inquiry organized to trace missing goods or persons.
- Any of several instruments used in making tracings or in imprinting designs by tracing.
- A tracer bullet.
- An identifiable substance, such as a dye or a radioactive isotope, that is introduced into a biological or mechanical system and can be followed through the course of a process, providing information on the pattern of events in the process or on the redistribution of the parts or elements involved.
- verb - to follow the course of
There are 6 letters in TRACER: A C E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACER plus a wildcard: TRACER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACER
Images for TRACER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.