Scrabble word: REACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REACTOR exist?
Definitions of REACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit
- noun - (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- One that reacts to a stimulus.
- A circuit element, such as a coil, used to introduce reactance.
- A nuclear reaction.
- verb - to respond to a stimulus
There are 7 letters in REACTOR: A C E O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REACTOR plus a wildcard: REACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REACTOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REACTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.