Scrabble word: CARROT
Is CARROT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARROT in dictionaries:
- noun - deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant
- noun - perennial plant widely cultivated as an annual in many varieties for its long conical orange edible roots
- noun - orange root
- noun - promise of reward as in "carrot and stick"
- A biennial Eurasian plant (Daucus carota subsp.
- The usually tapering, elongate, fleshy orange root of this plant, eaten as a vegetable.
- Queen Anne’s lace.
- A reward offered for desired behavior; an inducement: “The U.
- noun - an edible orange root
There are 6 letters in CARROT: A C O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARROT
Click to search all anagrams of CARROT plus a wildcard: CARROT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARROT
Images for CARROT
Lookup in Wiki for CARROT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.