Scrabble word: ACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTOR exist?
Definitions of ACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical performer
- noun - a person who acts and gets things done
- A theatrical performer.
- One who takes part; a participant: “France, Britain... and any other external actors now involved... in the affairs of the continent” (Helen Kitchen).
- One, such as the manager of a business, who acts for another.
- adj - a theatrical performer [n -S] : ACTORISH, ACTORLY
There are 5 letters in ACTOR: A C O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTOR plus a wildcard: ACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTOR
Images for ACTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.