Scrabble word: FACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTOR exist?
Definitions of FACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that contributes causally to a result
- noun - an abstract part of something
- noun - one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
- noun - a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- noun - any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- noun - an independent variable in statistics
- noun - (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain
- verb - resolve into factors
- verb - be a contributing factor
- verb - consider as relevant when making a decision
- One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, a result, or a process: “Surprise is the greatest factor in war” (Tom Clancy).
- One who acts for someone else; an agent.
- A person or firm that accepts accounts receivable as security for short-term loans.
- One of two or more quantities that divides a given quantity without a remainder: 2 and 3 are factors of 6; a and b are factors of ab.
- A quantity by which a stated quantity is multiplied or divided, so as to indicate an increase or decrease in a measurement: The rate increased by a factor of ten.
- A gene.
- A substance that functions in a specific biochemical reaction or bodily process, such as blood coagulation.
- verb - to express as a product of two or more quantities
There are 6 letters in FACTOR: A C F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACTOR plus a wildcard: FACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.