Scrabble word: FACTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTORY exist?
Definitions of FACTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- A building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured; a plant.
- A vessel in which newly caught seafood is prepared for shipment and sale: a floating fish factory.
- A business establishment for commercial agents or factors in a foreign country.
- The source of prolific production: a group of singers who really were a hit-tune factory; an old house that served as an illegal drug factory.
- noun - a building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured