Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTORY exist?
Definitions of FACTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- A building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured; a plant.
- A vessel in which newly caught seafood is prepared for shipment and sale: a floating fish factory.
- A business establishment for commercial agents or factors in a foreign country.
- The source of prolific production: a group of singers who really were a hit-tune factory; an old house that served as an illegal drug factory.
- n - a building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured
There are 7 letters in FACTORY: A C F O R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACTORY plus a wildcard: FACTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACTORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACTORY
- The facade of a now-demolished factory complex on the riverfront in ...
- The factory
- Beans Brunswick Maine factory all plaidout
- The human heart is a factory of idolsEveryone of us is from his ...
- factory orders increased again Business News
- VW factory Germany
- Caption factory. Headquarters of Natura Brazils largest cosmetics ...
- factory Floor Gravestone In Progress Gravestone Blanks Ready To Carve
- Industrial Collaboration Environments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.