Is FACTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- A building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured; a plant.
- A vessel in which newly caught seafood is prepared for shipment and sale: a floating fish factory.
- A business establishment for commercial agents or factors in a foreign country.
- The source of prolific production: a group of singers who really were a hit-tune factory; an old house that served as an illegal drug factory.
- noun - a building or group of buildings in which goods are manufactured
There are 7 letters in FACTORY: A C F O R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACTORY, to go: FACTORY?
Rearrange the letters in FACTORY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FACTORY
6 letters out of FACTORY
5 letters out of FACTORY
4 letters out of FACTORY
3 letters out of FACTORY
2 letters out of FACTORY
Contextual use of FACTORY
Images for FACTORY
What's nearby FACTORY
Lookup in Wiki for FACTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACTORY"