Scrabble word: FORAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAY exist?
Definitions of FORAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an initial attempt (especially outside your usual areas of competence)
- verb - steal goods
- verb - briefly enter enemy territory
- A sudden raid or military advance.
- A venture or an initial attempt, especially outside one’s usual area: an actor’s foray into politics.
- To make a raid.
- To pillage in search of spoils.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on