Scrabble word: FORAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAY exist?
Definitions of FORAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an initial attempt (especially outside your usual areas of competence)
- verb - steal goods
- verb - briefly enter enemy territory
- A sudden raid or military advance.
- A venture or an initial attempt, especially outside one’s usual area: an actor’s foray into politics.
- To make a raid.
- To pillage in search of spoils.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 5 letters in FORAY: A F O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORAY plus a wildcard: FORAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORAY
Images for FORAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.