Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAYS exist?
Definitions of FORAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an initial attempt (especially outside your usual areas of competence)
- verb - steal goods
- verb - briefly enter enemy territory
- v - to make a sudden assault on
There are 6 letters in FORAYS: A F O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORAYS plus a wildcard: FORAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORAYS
- BBQ Chicken Pizza forays into Foodiedom
- Our photo forays continue following the transition from winters ...
- Mandoline Slicer Food forays
- Traditional Sage Stuffing Food forays
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Tata Motors forays into combat vehicles for defence sector
- Coqui Frog 3
- Also in the April 12 issue author Lev Grossman offers a history of ...
- Marcus Random forays
- My forays into Fiber and other Geeky News I may make you feel but I ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.