Scrabble word: CANTOR
Is CANTOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the musical director of a choir
- noun - the official of a synagogue who conducts the liturgical part of the service and sings or chants the prayers intended to be performed as solos
- The Jewish religious official who leads the musical part of a service.
- The person who leads a church choir or congregation in singing; a precentor.
- noun - a religious singer
There are 6 letters in CANTOR: A C N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTOR
Click to search all anagrams of CANTOR plus a wildcard: CANTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.