Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTON exist?
Definitions of CARTON in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity contained in a carton
- noun - a box made of cardboard
- Any of various containers made from cardboard or coated paper: cans packed in cartons; a milk carton.
- The contents of a carton: dyed the whole carton of eggs.
- verb - to pack in a cardboard box
There are 6 letters in CARTON: A C N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTON plus a wildcard: CARTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.