Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRATON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRATON exist?
Definitions of CRATON in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a continent that is stable and forms the central mass of the continent
- adj - a part of the earth's crust [n -S] : CRATONIC
There are 6 letters in CRATON: A C N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRATON plus a wildcard: CRATON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRATON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRATON
- craton Deskarati
- Cutaway to the craton
- Idealized model of sources of diamonds beneath the craton
- The North American craton also called Laurentia .
- craton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cratons stress melting during the Shock Dynamics event
- Photo cratons]
- Amazonian craton SF Sao Francisco craton RP Rio de la Plata craton ...
- Copyright 2013 craton Equity Partners. All Rights Reserved.
- Approximate location of Mesoproterozoic (older than 1.3 Ga) cratons in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.