Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTOON exist?
Definitions of CARTOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- noun - a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
- verb - draw cartoons of
- A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.
- A drawing representing current public figures or issues symbolically and often satirically: a political cartoon.
- A preliminary sketch similar in size to the work, such as a fresco, that is to be copied from it.
- An animated cartoon.
- To draw a humorous or satirical representation of; caricature.
- verb - to sketch a cartoon (a humorous representation) of
There are 7 letters in CARTOON: A C N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTOON plus a wildcard: CARTOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTOON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.