Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACRODONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACRODONT exist?
Definitions of ACRODONT in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal having teeth consolidated with the summit of the alveolar ridge without sockets
- Having teeth attached to the edge of the jawbone without sockets.
- n - an animal having rootless teeth
There are 8 letters in ACRODONT: A C D N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACRODONT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACRODONT plus a wildcard: ACRODONT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACRODONT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACRODONT
- Tooth implantation stylized A) acrodonty B) pleurodonty C ...
- acrodont ClipArt ETC
- ... dentary showing pleurodont and acrodont teeth scale bar equals 1 mm
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Reptile Mouth
- paleonet acrodont teeth
- Quick Navigation Zoology Top
- Notes for Zoology - Page 11 - CSS Forums
- Mitochondrial genomes of acrodont lizards. The typical vertebrate ...
- Longleaf Pine creepy-crawly homeotherm Serenoa acrodont ...
- sticker caution warning sign funny humorous slogan acrodont ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.