Scrabble word: DOCTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCTOR exist?
Definitions of DOCTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a licensed medical practitioner
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching
- noun - children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - give medical treatment to
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- A person, especially a physician, dentist, or veterinarian, trained in the healing arts and licensed to practice.
- A person who has earned the highest academic degree awarded by a college or university in a specified discipline.
- A person awarded an honorary degree by a college or university.
- Used as a title and form of address for a person holding the degree of doctor.
- An eminent theologian.
- A rig or device contrived for remedying an emergency situation or for doing a special task.
- Any of several brightly colored artificial flies used in fly fishing.
- To give medical treatment to: “[He] does more than practice medicine.
- To repair, especially in a makeshift manner; rig.
- To falsify or change in such a way as to make favorable to oneself: doctored the evidence.
- See Synonyms at adulterate.
- To practice medicine.
- adj - to treat medically [v -ED, -ING, -S] : DOCTORLY
There are 6 letters in DOCTOR: C D O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCTOR plus a wildcard: DOCTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCTOR
Images for DOCTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.