Scrabble word: DOCTORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCTORS exist?
Definitions of DOCTORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a licensed medical practitioner
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching
- noun - children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - give medical treatment to
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- adj - to treat medically [v -ED, -ING, -S] : DOCTORLY
There are 7 letters in DOCTORS: C D O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCTORS plus a wildcard: DOCTORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCTORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCTORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.