Scrabble word: STOOD
Is STOOD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STOOD in dictionaries:
- verb - be standing
- verb - be in some specified state or condition
- verb - occupy a place or location, also metaphorically
- verb - hold one's ground
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - have or maintain a position or stand on an issue
- verb - remain inactive or immobile
- verb - be in effect
- verb - be tall
- verb - put into an upright position
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - be available for stud services
- verb - to assume or maintain an upright position
There are 5 letters in STOOD: D O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOD
Click to search all anagrams of STOOD plus a wildcard: STOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOD
Images for STOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.