Scrabble word: STOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOD exist?
Definitions of STOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a support or foundation
- noun - the position where a thing or person stands
- noun - a growth of similar plants (usually trees) in a particular area
- noun - a small table for holding articles of various kinds
- noun - a support for displaying various articles
- noun - an interruption of normal activity
- noun - a mental position from which things are viewed
- noun - a booth where articles are displayed for sale
- noun - a stop made by a touring musical or theatrical group to give a performance
- noun - tiered seats consisting of a structure (often made of wood) where people can sit to watch an event (game or parade)
- noun - a platform where a (brass) band can play in the open air
- noun - a defensive effort
- verb - to assume or maintain an upright position
There are 5 letters in STOOD: D O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOD plus a wildcard: STOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOD
Images for STOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.