Scrabble word: CORDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORDS exist?
Definitions of CORDS in dictionaries:
- noun - cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
- noun - a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- noun - a unit of amount of wood cut for burning
- noun - a light insulated conductor for household use
- noun - a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs
- verb - stack in cords
- verb - bind or tie with a cord
- verb - to fasten with a cord (a thin rope)
There are 5 letters in CORDS: C D O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORDS plus a wildcard: CORDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDS
Images for CORDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.