Scrabble word: CHORDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORDS exist?
Definitions of CHORDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- noun - a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- verb - play chords on (a string instrument)
- verb - bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- verb - to play a chord (a combination of three or more musical tones)
There are 6 letters in CHORDS: C D H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORDS plus a wildcard: CHORDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORDS
Images for CHORDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.