Scrabble word: CHORD
Is CHORD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- noun - a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- verb - play chords on (a string instrument)
- verb - bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- A combination of three or more usually concordant tones sounded simultaneously.
- Harmony, as of color.
- To be in accord; agree.
- To play chords on.
- To harmonize.
- A line segment that joins two points on a curve.
- A straight line connecting the leading and trailing edges of an airfoil.
- An emotional feeling or response: Her words struck a sympathetic chord in her audience.
- The string of a musical instrument.
- verb - to play a chord (a combination of three or more musical tones)
There are 5 letters in CHORD: C D H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORD
Click to search all anagrams of CHORD plus a wildcard: CHORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORD
Images for CHORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.