Scrabble word: CHORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORD exist?
Definitions of CHORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- noun - a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- verb - play chords on (a string instrument)
- verb - bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- A combination of three or more usually concordant tones sounded simultaneously.
- Harmony, as of color.
- To be in accord; agree.
- To play chords on.
- To harmonize.
- A line segment that joins two points on a curve.
- A straight line connecting the leading and trailing edges of an airfoil.
- An emotional feeling or response: Her words struck a sympathetic chord in her audience.
- The string of a musical instrument.
- verb - to play a chord (a combination of three or more musical tones)