Scrabble word: SCORED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORED exist?
Definitions of SCORED in dictionaries:
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - write a musical score for
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - to make a point in a game or contest
There are 6 letters in SCORED: C D E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORED plus a wildcard: SCORED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCORED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.