Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOTS exist?
Definitions of ROOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of belonging to a particular place or group by virtue of social or ethnic or cultural lineage
- noun - (botany) the usually underground organ that lacks buds or leaves or nodes
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- noun - a number that, when multiplied by itself some number of times, equals a given number
- noun - the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- noun - a simple form inferred as the common basis from which related words in several languages can be derived by linguistic processes
- noun - the part of a tooth that is embedded in the jaw and serves as support
- verb - take root and begin to grow
- verb - come into existence, originate
- verb - plant by the roots
- verb - dig with the snout
- verb - become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
- verb - cause to take roots
- v - to put forth a root (an underground portion of a plant)
There are 5 letters in ROOTS: O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOTS plus a wildcard: ROOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROOTS
- Fileroots by cesarpb.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileTree roots cross section.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- roots grow deeper into the ground so that trees can reach higher to ...
- What roots You Deborah Shane Toolbox
- tree roots
- roots High energy efficiency ACDC power supplies and LED Lighting ...
- Dont Create Aggregate roots
- FileTree roots Roundhay Park.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- roots hecatedemeter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.