Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROOSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOSTS exist?
Definitions of ROOSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter with perches for fowl or other birds
- noun - a perch on which domestic fowl rest or sleep
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - settle down or stay, as if on a roost
- v - to settle down for rest or sleep
There are 6 letters in ROOSTS: O O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOSTS plus a wildcard: ROOSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOSTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROOSTS
- Welsh Farms Logo
- CONTROVERSIAL Thousands of bats are killed by paralysis ticks each ...
- he nest boxes are located on the left hand side wall just above the ...
- USATODAY.com - Just a guess Sens Sharks should rule their roosts
- 2croostsXp8l Look of the Day Rosie Huntington Whiteley Is Smoking in ...
- Map of roosting area used by the tagged bats. Each bat used one ...
- Chickens need roosts to rest and sleep but will use many materials to ...