Scrabble word: TORSO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORSO exist?
Definitions of TORSO in dictionaries:
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- The human body excluding the head and limbs; trunk.
- A statue of the human body with the head and limbs omitted or removed.
- A truncated or unfinished thing.
- noun - the trunk of the human body
There are 5 letters in TORSO: O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORSO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORSO plus a wildcard: TORSO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORSO
Images for TORSO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.