Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTORS exist?
Definitions of ROTORS in dictionaries:
- noun - the rotating armature of a motor or generator
- noun - the revolving bar of a distributor
- noun - rotating mechanism consisting of an assembly of rotating airfoils
- n - a rotating part of a machine
There are 6 letters in ROTORS: O O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTORS plus a wildcard: ROTORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTORS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTORS
- Front 4x4 Hub Removal Rotor change out - Ford Truck Enthusiasts ...
- rotors wind machine - rotors wind machine (Machine Tools)automation ...
- Brake Systems Stillen BrakePros slotted cross drilled disc rotors
- 2009 Ford Ranger Disc Brake Rotor in Canada - Canada 2009 Ford Ranger ...
- Cross Drilled Slotted Brake rotors provide excellent stopping power in ...
- ... rotor are seen in rotors which are both slotted AND cross-drilled
- Brake rotors Brake Discs Drilled Slotted rotors
- Description Manufacturer Info Reviews Return Policy All Part Numbers
- will powder coat the wheels any color the buyer prefers upon ...
- Supercharged Forced Induction Roots Type Blower rotors Photo 8
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.