Scrabble word: TORNADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORNADO exist?
Definitions of TORNADO in dictionaries:
- noun - a localized and violently destructive windstorm occurring over land characterized by a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- A rotating column of air usually accompanied by a funnel-shaped downward extension of a cumulonimbus cloud and having a vortex several hundred yards in diameter whirling destructively at speeds of up to 500 miles (800 kilometers) per hour.
- A violent thunderstorm in western Africa or nearby Atlantic waters.
- A whirlwind or hurricane.
- adj - a violent windstorm [n -DOES or -DOS] : TORNADIC
There are 7 letters in TORNADO: A D N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORNADO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORNADO plus a wildcard: TORNADO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORNADO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORNADO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.