Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORNADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORNADO exist?
Definitions of TORNADO in dictionaries:
- noun - a localized and violently destructive windstorm occurring over land characterized by a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- A rotating column of air usually accompanied by a funnel-shaped downward extension of a cumulonimbus cloud and having a vortex several hundred yards in diameter whirling destructively at speeds of up to 500 miles (800 kilometers) per hour.
- A violent thunderstorm in western Africa or nearby Atlantic waters.
- A whirlwind or hurricane.
- adj - a violent windstorm [n -DOES or -DOS] : TORNADIC
There are 7 letters in TORNADO: A D N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORNADO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORNADO plus a wildcard: TORNADO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORNADO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORNADO
- Helping with the tornado Recovery JustKiddin
- Beautiful tornadoes Pictures XarJ Blog and Podcast
- tornadoes 101
- FileOccluded mesocyclone tornado5 - NOAA.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileOccluded mesocyclone tornado2 - NOAA.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Check out this tornado pic incredible The picture is being ...
- How do tornadoes form
- The Top 10 Events That Will Happen in 2012 tornado Top 10 Lists
- tornado from outer space by Rana1016
- tornado 63471 - uluda szlk galeri