Scrabble word: TORNADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORNADO exist?
Definitions of TORNADO in dictionaries:
- noun - a localized and violently destructive windstorm occurring over land characterized by a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- A rotating column of air usually accompanied by a funnel-shaped downward extension of a cumulonimbus cloud and having a vortex several hundred yards in diameter whirling destructively at speeds of up to 500 miles (800 kilometers) per hour.
- A violent thunderstorm in western Africa or nearby Atlantic waters.
- A whirlwind or hurricane.
- adj - a violent windstorm [n -DOES or -DOS] : TORNADIC